Very successful Johnson County business offering expert packing and shipping with all the major carriers, private mailboxes, and business services.
There is a lot to love about this business:
1. Lifestyle Business – Friendly working hours! They are open Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and Closed Sundays.
2. A solid reputation for its outstanding service, specifically with a local art broker, art galleries, and artists who trust them to do expert packaging and shipping, including some in custom-built wood crates.
3. Customers love this place! Many drop their package on the counter and say, “send this to my sister,” for example.
4. Their customers are generally have higher incomes who appreciate and value convenience, familiarity, and good service.
5. Location – The store is in the same strip center it was when it started – a busy Johnson County intersection with several large anchor tenants and popular restaurants.
They have long-tenured employees, but this is an owner-operator business with the owner working full-time in the store. They believe the ideal buyer will have prior customer service and retail management experience. With that background and initial focus training, this is a relatively easy business to learn and operate.