The Company is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in administrative, financial, and professional services to the Federal Government. The company has been providing services to federal agencies for over 15 years. The buyer MUST be SDVOSB certified to acquire this company.
The Company holds three national and one regional GSA Schedules: 736 – Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing Services (TAPS), 00 CORP –Professional Services Schedule (PSS), 621 I Professional & Allied Healthcare Staffing Services and Schedule 36 – Records Management.
Based on the Company’s government contracts, national subcontracts and strong financial, they are well-suited for either a financial or strategic buyer who holds a SDVOSB designation. The Company is solidly positioned to provide the successful acquirer with an opportunity to build on the operational and financial stability created by the current ownership.
Beyond the requisite SDVOSB designation requirement, ideal acquirers include:
– Individuals or companies with staffing business experience
– Buyers with an understanding and ability to operate within a highly compliance driven arena
– Companies operating in the government contracting space wanting to expand into additional offerings.
Newly Listed Businesses
Recent Blog Posts
- https://pixabay.com/photos/sign-stop-warning-stop-sign-symbol-1732791/Warning Signs in Your BusinessApril 23, 2019 - 6:00 am
- https://pixabay.com/photos/calculator-calculation-insurance-385506/3 Stupid Tax MistakesApril 15, 2019 - 12:18 pm
- https://pixabay.com/photos/town-sign-place-name-sign-support-1699981/ Cautionary Tale #3: The Answer You Want Isn’t Always The Answer You NeedApril 2, 2019 - 6:00 am