Johnson County
State: Kansas
Ad ID: KS2701-JC
Gross Revenue: $1,100,000
Cash Flow: $100,000
Asking Price: $350,000
FF&E: $30,000
Included: Yes
Inventory: $78,000
Included: Yes
Summary Description

The Company is family owned and operates two salon locations in Johnson County, Kansas. The Company is well-positioned to provide the successful acquirer with an opportunity to build on the operational stability created by the current ownership through several growth opportunities.

Approximately 70% of the Company’s clients are returning customers with the remaining 30% consisting of walk-in appointments. The combined salons complete 300-400 highlight or color sessions per month. The Company has a number of long-term employees, including two who have been with the Company for nearly 30 years. Multiple other employees have in excess of twenty years of service. All managers and stylists are employees with benefits. The owner does not cut hair.

Specific characteristics of ideal buyers include:
-A salon manager looking to expand into owning as well as operating salons
-An existing salon seeking to expand geographic presence into Johnson County, Kansas
-A beauty-related industry company pursuing horizontal or vertical expansion through full-service salon and retail outlets

General Information
Year Established: 20+
Franchise: No
Home based: No
Relocatable: No
Square footage: 6,400
Base Monthly Rent: 8,174
Full Time: 23
Part Time: 5
Reason for Selling